Not all contact lenses are created equal, and our dedicated staff and eye doctors can help you navigate the many choices and options available. Choices include soft contacts, different types of disposable lenses, gas permeable lenses, and more.
The first step in finding the perfect lens is a thorough exam, ensuring that all factors are considered and the prescription is current. Finding the best lens also depends on the shape of your eye and overall eye health. We often send patients home with a few choices to try out. There is also a fitting process to make sure they are as comfortable as possible, and education for the patient about the proper care of lenses, as well as long-term follow up.
Here are just a few reasons to rely on Alpine Vision Center for your contact lens needs.
- Top contact lens brands – We’ve got them all!
- Thorough eye exams – Specialized for contact lens wearers.
- Bifocal and multifocal contact lenses
- Gas permeable contact lenses – For those who value durability over time.
- Individually fitted lenses for every customer – Because every eye is different!
- Toric contact lenses for astigmatism
- Medically necessary contacts – Those with anisometropia, high ametropia, keratoconus and other conditions may qualify as needing “medically necessary” lenses.